The Romanian market shows a growing tendency in many business sectors, so it has become an attraction for world-wide suppliers. One of the fastest-growing sectors is the bakery-pastry and HoReCa industry in all regions of Romania, especially in the Western and Central regions. A large number of new bakeries, confectioneries, restaurants and other catering units have opened up here seeking modern technologies and innovative ingredients. Already existing businesses also seek new and professional solutions for business development.
GastroPan International Specialized Trade Fair for the Bakery, Confectionery and HoReCa industries provides a unique opportunity to meet for those who run bakeries, confectioneries, pizzerias, restaurants, hotels, catering companies and other hospitality units, as well as Romanian and international suppliers, as it is a professional B2B event where demand meets supply. In addition, foreign companies have the opportunity to enter the Romanian market, meet personally with local business operators, get to know their needs and the market potential. For foreign suppliers seeking a new market, wanting to develop and expand their businesses, the Romanian market offers promising business opportunities and GastroPan exhibition is the ideal gateway to enter the market.
Expo Arad can be easily reached from abroad because it is strategically positioned and well connected to the vast transport network through highways, motorways, airplanes and railway lines.
The next GastroPan exhibition, which will be the 11th, will take place in March, 28-30th 2019, in the city of Arad, in Romania, at the Expo Arad exhibition center. As Arad is close to the border, the next edition of the exhibition will bring together not only more international suppliers, exhibitors of the trade fair, but also more visitors from abroad, especially from Hungary and Serbia, besides the usual 20.000 Romanian visitors.
The surrounding hotels, pensions and restaurants are prepared to host the thousands of visitors of the event.
• Fastest growing economy in the EU: estimated 7% growth in 2017
• 20 million consumers with the highest bread consumption rate in the EU: 96 kg/capita
• Thousands of EU-funded Start-ups choose to invest in the baking and food service industry
• Over 20,000 active companies in the bakery, confectionery, hospitality and food service market
• it is the only professional event that brings together supply and demand in the baking, confectionery and HoReCa market
• it continuously grew in the last 10 years to become one of the greatest trade fairs of its kind in Southeastern Europe
• over 95% of its visitors (around 20,000) are decision making managers and professionals representing businesses from all over Romania and the neighboring countries
• approved by the leading professional organizations from Romania and abroad (including the German Bakers Association and UIBC)
The 11th edition of GastroPan International Exhibition will take place in Arad, Romania, from 28 to 30 March 2019. To find out more about the event visit www.gastropan.com, where you can find the Exhibitors Profile and the Visitors Profile. To make it easier for foreign suppliers to access the market through GastroPan, the Organizers are recommending Booth Bookings or lower cost Promoting Opportunities that don't necessarily need a physical space.